WE HOPE that CABILLA BRINGS your TEAM CLOSER TOGETHER
Inspired by natural ecosystems, team retreats at Cabilla create space for you to come as you are and leave with a greater understanding of who you are – both as individuals and as a team.
Worryingly 88% of the UK workforce has experienced burnout, and this prolonged stress disconnects us from our true vital state (in other words when our nervous system is in a state of fight-or-flight) meaning we cannot live – or work to our full potential. We are less interested in ‘life hacks’ or ‘work hacks’, and more interested in helping organisations to foster a way of being through evidence-based practices that encourage individual and collective thriving.
The Somatic practises that we use at Cabilla, along with deep immersion in nature, focus on bringing our nervous systems into a regulated state (known as the ‘rest and digest’ state of the body). Here, we have the most capacity to be in contact with ourselves, each other and, critically, access to our brain’s frontal cortex, which is responsible for memory, critical thinking, and attention.
- Private and exclusive use of the 350 acre Cabilla Cornwall site
- Your own Retreat producer to support you in creating a bespoke team experience
- Accommodation available for up to 27 people, 24 in Koyt cabins (3 in Cabilla Manor)
- Nourishing seasonal menus created by local private chefs
- Use of The Barns, which includes the field kitchen, relaxation areas, bathrooms with monsoon showers and luxury Bramley products
- Use of our 3 studio spaces, indoors in The Barns and The Hayloft, and outdoors at the Rainforest Studio, plus equipment (including mats, blocks and straps, blankets and futons for soundbaths)
- Activities range from private guided tours of our rare temperate rainforest, visits to the beaver enclosure and even getting involved in land restoration projects
- Private Yoga classes, Somatic workshops and Sound Baths available.
- Additional off-site activities can be arranged, from restaurant bookings to surfing.
- Exclusive access to The Pigsty Spa services – our on-site team can provide massages and facials in your Koyts or in our newly refurbished spa space (*must be booked in advance)
- Exclusive access to our Woodland Sauna experience (*must be booked in advance)
‘TEAM BONDING that GOES WAY DEEPER THAN the USUAL ORIENTEERING and PROBLEM-SOLVING ACTIVITIES’
Sarah – HR Director
The Cabilla Team Retreat Experience
AccommodationFind out more
Relax in one of our characterful Koyt cabins and fall asleep under the stars. Comfortable cotton linens and hot water bottles will bring contentment and warmth as you reconnect in the wild magic of Cabilla. On site accommodation is for up to 24 people.
The SiteFind out more
Wild nature and our contemporary barn to relax in. You will have access to our spacious field kitchen, Daphne’s bar, the nature library, 3 studio spaces, The Pigsty Spa, the woodland sauna, plus our beaver enclosure – we cannot wait for you to explore the magic of our site.
ActivitiesFind out more
Somatic workshops, yoga classes, sound baths, private tours of our temperate rainforest, candlelit woodland feasts, guest speakers, restoration work and more. There are so many nourishing activities to experience at Cabilla Cornwall.
Breakfast created by your private chef at The Barns. Expect barista made Cornish coffee, homemade porridge and fruit compote with fresh juices.
Explore Cabilla on a guided Rainforest walk, learning about the ingenuity of one of the world’s most efficient natural eco-systems, a walking team workshop.
Lunch at The Barns with an inspiring guest speaker to join you.
Late afternoon yoga, meditation, and sound experience.
Free time in your Koyt cabin to experience a signature Pigsty Spa aromatherapy massage.
Early evening sundowners at Daphne’s bar, botanical cocktails and live music.
Feasting at The Barns with your team followed by an outdoor firepit.
Bedtime, with a roaring logburner and a good book in your Koyt.
‘THE STAY was HIGHLY TALKED of AND LIFE CHANGING for MANY’