INVITE your GUESTS to EXPERIENCE THE MAGIC of OUR SITE by HOSTING YOUR OWN RETREAT at CABILLA
Here at Cabilla, we are dedicated to connecting people with the restorative powers of nature. The space we have created is an embodiment of this ethos, with an ancient and rare temperate rainforest, peaceful wildflower meadow and fully equipped spaces for you to practise, from yoga and meditation to sound baths and much more. The site is available to exclusively hire and has everything you need to create a unique, restorative experience for your guests – we’d love for you to host your next Retreat at Cabilla.
- Exclusive use of the Cabilla Cornwall site
- Your own Retreat producer to support you in creating a bespoke team experience
- Accommodation available for up to 27 people, 24 in Koyt cabins (3 in Cabilla Manor)
- On site host team to support you with the logistics and operations of your retreat so you can focus on your practice and holding space.
- Nourishing seasonal menus created by local private chefs, tailored to the intention of your retreat.
- Use of The Barns, which includes the field kitchen, relaxation areas, bathrooms with monsoon showers and luxury Bramley products
- Use of our 3 studio spaces, indoors in The Barns and The Hayloft, and outdoors at the Rainforest Studio, plus equipment (including mats, blocks and straps, blankets and futons for soundbaths)
- Activities range from private guided tours of our rare temperate rainforest, visits to the beaver enclosure, Somatic workshops and Sound Baths available.
- Exclusive access to The Pigsty Spa services – our on-site team can provide massages and facials in your Koyts or in our newly refurbished spa space (*must be booked in advance)
- Exclusive access to our Woodland Sauna experience (*must be booked in advance)
- Additional off-site activities can be arranged, from cycling to surfing.
The Cabilla Wellness Retreat Experience
AccommodationFind out more
Relax in one of our characterful Koyt cabins and fall asleep under the stars. Cotton linens, luxury Bramley toiletries and hot water bottles will bring contentment and warmth as you reconnect in the wild magic of Cabilla. On site accommodation is for up to 24 people.
The SiteFind out more
Wild nature and our contemporary barn to make your own. You will have access to our 3 unique studio spaces, our spacious field kitchen, Daphne’s bar, the nature library, The Pigsty Spa, and the woodland sauna by the river, – we cannot wait for you to explore the magic of our site.
ActivitiesFind out more
Private tours of our temperate rainforest and beaver enclosure, candlelit woodland feasts, wild bathing, meditation, sound baths, astrology workshops and more. There are so many nourishing activities to experience at Cabilla Cornwall.
IT WASN’T JUST MAGICAL for the GUESTS but FOR ME TOO, CABILLA ALREADY has a SPECIAL PLACE in MY HEART
JAMIE – RETREAT LEADER
EXPERIENCE CABILLA CORNWALL
Create the Team Experience of a lifetime, inspire limitless thinking, closer collaboration and enhance connections in your organisation via a retreat at Cabilla Cornwall.