Numbered Onan to Dewdhek (that’s one to twelve in Cornish), each Koyt sleeps two people, with a choice of either a king size bed or a pair of twin beds, hand made by a local carpenter here on Bodmin Moor.
Take your Cornish coffee from the kitchen in the morning, wake up slowly, delighting in the sounds of nature.
- Large triangle windows that bring nature inside
- Private plots with outside seating
- Soft Egyptian cotton bed linen and throws
- Outdoor firepit, with extra wood available to purchase
- Battery-powered lighting
- Clear pathways lit by solar-powered lamps